The Peers’ Project End-of-Year Bonanza!
17:30 – 20:30, 27th Sept 2017 (Save the date)
An evening of personal talks and panel discussions.
Come along to meet the rest of the Peers’ community, hear panel discussions and take part in Q&A sessions! If you have any questions, just drop us an email and we’ll get back to you.
The Peers’ Project Launch
(Thurs, 2nd March 2017)
The launch event was an exciting evening of personal talks and panel discussions from the likes of:
- George Banting – Professor of Molecular Cell Biology and Dean of Faculty of Biomedical Sciences
- Rachel Flecker – Reader in School of Geographical Sciences
- Ian Bond – Professor of Aerospace Materials and Head of Queen’s School of Engineering
- Kate Nobes – Professor of Cell Biology and Head of School
- Rich Pancost – Professor of Biogeochemistry and Director of the Cabot Institute
- Sophie Collet – Head of Research and Enterprise Policy at Research & Enterprise Development (RED)
Peer-Peer Mentoring Series
(3rd Aug 2017)
Mentoring doesn’t have to be top down! – At the Peers‘ Project, we’re all about using the skills and experience of our peers, as well as those in more senior roles.